welcome to Lifeline! We are a real life site based in Chicago, Illinois built around character-driven plotlines and encourage development. we strive for a friendly and welcoming community for both members and guests alike, so don't hesitate to introduce yourself in the cbox! Please register your character's first and last name in lowercase.
Chicago, IL
FORECAST: Cold with expected snow and showers
set in January, 2018

Board Offline
Hello Lifeline, Admin Pixie here with some sad though probably not surprising news. Lifeline will be closing as of February 16th, 2018. In the last several weeks real life issues have cropped up for the admin team and while we love you guys and love the site we've come to a place where for the sake of our physical and mental health we need to step away.

Take heart, however, for we are not leaving you high and dry! The site will go offline to the public but all currently active members with accepted characters will retain access to the forum and the ability to keep posting. The site will live as a self-sustaining archive of sorts. You can go about your business as you have been and we will keep you advised of any future endeavors we undertake.

On a personal note, I would like to thank you all for making the last seven months so enjoyable and memorable. It has been a pleasure to serve you and watch Lifeline grow into its own little community. I also want to thank my fellow staffers Mara and Mo, and of course Vega, without whom none of this would have been remotely possible.

xoxo Pixie
Your account username
Your account password
sknned by vanessa of shine and caution